ACG IS A COMMUNICATIONS PARTNER IN THE AFRICAN CONTEXT. WE WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR AFRICAN STORY.
Over one thousand languages are spoken in Africa. The cultures of Africa are varied and manifold. Taking the DRC alone, for example, the second biggest country in Africa after the Sudan, the inhabitants of the east of the country have more in common with populations from Rwanda and Burundi than those from the western part of the country. To a global client looking to run a communications campaign in the DRC, this may not seem obvious. Yet, not having a firm grip on cultural and linguistic differences that are a reality across Africa can mean no return on investment and a failure to incentivise stakeholders to action.
ACG a pan-African communications agency that understands the requirements of the local and pan-African client, and those of global clients, and can service both with the highest regard for international best practices, with a deep understanding of stakeholder sensibilities. We offer complete and culturally attuned communications services to private, public and non-profit sector clients in the African market, with a focus on Francophone and Anglophone Africa.
ACG is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, with partners and affiliates covering the majority of African countries.
- We innovate on the communications agency model and adapt it to the African context
- We have Anglophone and Francophone Africa covered
- We service clients to the highest international standards and best practices
- We offer culturally sensitive communications services
- We work with the best global communications minds
- We identify and employ the best local talent and source the best global talent as consultants to the business
- We measure our work relentlessly against the metrics set by our clients and work to support business objectives
- We are multilingual
- We deliver results
ACG is built around five main pillars:
- Public Relations
- Research and Insights
- Content, Digital and Social Media
- Social Impact and Corporate Social Responsibility